Monday 8 October 2012

Product Review: Garnier BB Cream


Before buying this product, I was using Rimmel's 'Lasting Finish 25 Hour' foundation in Ivory, because it's their lightest shade (I'm pale as a sheet) & I've had it before, just got comfortable & didn't have time/money to experiment with anything else. But when my last bottle ran out, I decided I would, because although it was quite a good & reasonably priced foundation, I found it slightly too thick and heavy for me. My skin always felt quite clogged up by the end of the day!
I'd heard quite a bit about BB cream before & I had been sent a tester of this in the post, so I thought I'd give it a go. It was on offer at the time, and I liked the idea of it combining a few products into one :)

I went with the 'Light' shade, and I've been using it for about a month now. It definitely does have a much lighter coverage, and my skin definitely feels a lot healthier, more moisturised than plastered :) So I would recommend this product for that, but the downside for me, is that its just a little toooo light, I really like the idea of a BB cream, I think I just want one with slightly more coverage because I feel like I'm using far too much of it in some places! And it does leave my skin a little more shiny than I'd hope, so powder is needed as I prefer my skin to have more of a matte finish!
If anyone can suggest a really good BB cream that'd be so helpful :) Just gotta wait for this one to run out now.


No comments:

Post a Comment